We believe it is important to promote cooperative development as means to achieve economic and social equity for low income individuals and groups. Just as important is access to a healthy, local food system. By providing funding you are allowing us to keep our conference registration fees low enough to serve a broader audience while delivering quality content. Your generous donation will support:
- On site English-Spanish interpretation during the conference and bilingual programs and materials
- Youth Track for late high school – early college students
- Scholarships for conference attendees from underserved communities
- Interactive sessions and workshops aimed at building the knowledge and skills needed to start, strengthen, and expand cooperatives
- Valuable networking opportunities such as our Welcome Reception, Local Foods Dinner, and Poster Session and Reception
Your contribution is an investment in the future, one that will grow exponentially as conference attendees take their new knowledge and skills back to their cooperatives and to their communities. Thank you for your support!
You can download a sponsorship packet here