Are you interested in learning more about Cooperatives? Are you already part of a co-op and want to learn how to make it stronger? Do you have a great story to share about your experience in the cooperative world? Do you value your local food system and want to help it grow? Do you want to expand you cooperative network?
If you answered yes to any of those questions then sign up today for the Cultivating Cooperative Roots Conference!
We call upon cooperatives large and small – farmers, growers, producers, distributors, financiers, policymakers and retailers, to share their experiences and to build relationships across Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, western Montana, Minnesota, and our friends around the nation.
We are gathering conference participants together in order to:
- Strengthen economic systems by developing cooperative business skills to support successful ventures
- Create strategic alliances and strengthen relationships between cooperatives
- Raise awareness about the importance of access to local foods and the role that all co-ops play in developing local and regional food systems
- Celebrate successful examples and learn from other cooperatives
There are 25+ sessions, talks, and workshops, two catered receptions (free!), a Local Foods Dinner, 3 great field trip possibilities, and plenty of time to meet new people and visit with old friends. We are also happy to announce the David Thompson, President of Twin Pines Cooperative Foundation, will be the 2016 Keynote Speaker. Take a look at our schedule!
A great value for your money!!
Conference Registration (Includes Friday’s Welcome Reception and Saturday’s Poster Session and Reception):
Early Bird Special (Ends 12/25/2015) – $70
Regular Price (Online Registration Ends 2/2/2016) – $85
At the Door – $95
Student Rates (Includes Friday’s Welcome Reception, Saturday’s Poster Session and Reception, and a sponsored lunch on Friday and Saturday):
Early Bird Special (Ends 01/15/2016) – $45
Regular Price (Online Registration Ends 2/2/2016) – $60
At the Door – $70
- Three course Local Foods Dinner on Saturday evening, only $10!!
- Fun and Informative Tours on Sunday, $10.00-$20.00
- Movie Night!
- Two receptions featuring local food and drink.
You give us $100 and we will make sure that each scholarship recipient will walk away with the tools and knowledge needed to start or bolster a cooperative business in their community, have a great, information packed weekend, and create connections that will last a lifetime!